Policies and procedures for our outdoor Biergarten.
1. We are monitoring our staff’s health with a daily checklist, including a negative symptom check and temperatures.
2. Our staff will be wearing face coverings/masks and gloves as necessary. Strict handwashing policy, as always, will be in effect.
3. Face coverings/masks are required by the customer while walking to tables and when entering the building for bathrooms. They may be taken off once seated at your table.
4. Hand sanitizer is provided at building entrances and exits as well as upon entry to our Biergarten space.
5. Our food menu is available via QR code or as a weblink – we are doing our best to keep this process as green as possible. Paper menus will be available upon request.
6. Biergarten is by reservations the day of only, starting two hours prior to opening. Walk-in availability will be based on reservations made for that day.
7. Bathrooms, door handles, surfaces will be sanitized on a strict schedule.
8. Bathrooms will have a one-way traffic flow to limit person-to-person exposure, floor markings will be provided, please ask staff if you have any questions.
9. Due to our limited seating available, we would like to allow as many guests as possible the opportunity to enjoy a beer and a meal in our Biergarten. Tables will be limited to an eighty-minute block of time. We’re sorry for any inconvenience. Reservations can be made the day of only starting two hours prior to each day’s opening.
Thank You & Stay Healthy, Willibrew Crew